Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Keyholder Funding Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998, and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”):
Keyholder Funding Ltd,
We or us
Keyholder Funding Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 8420942 whose registered office is at 9th Floor The Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1JH.
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Keyholder Funding Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Keyholder Funding Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services:
the website that you are currently using www.keyholder.uk.com and any sub-domains of this site which you are able to lawfully access.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships:
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
4. We may collect the following “Data”, which includes personal data, from you:
b. Job Title
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows as they relate to personal data.
the right to be informed
the right of access
the right to rectification
the right to erasure
the right to restrict processing
the right to data portability
the right to object and
the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Our use of Data
5. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months from the date of the last use of this Data.
6. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
7. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
8. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. providing you with information or any service we provide directly or indirectly requested by you;
b. internal record keeping.
c. improvement of our products / services.
9. Some or all of your Data may be provided by you in a professional capacity, as part of a professional interaction between your employer or organization where appropriate and us. To the extent that permission is given to use Data by your employer or other organization to which you have given consent regarding the use of your Data, we may take advantage of any permissions given by you which may be applied to us.
Third party websites and services
10. Keyholder Funding Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
a. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
b. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
16. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data, and by submitting that Data, you agree to our using it in accordance with our Data policies as set out herein.
Accessing your own Data
17. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Keyholder Funding Ltd (where such Data is held).
18. Data security is of great importance to Keyholder Funding Ltd and to protect you Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
19. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We may keep and use sufficient Data to enable us to replace lost or forgotten passwords.
20. We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods are designed to meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Keyholder Funding Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd July 2018