The oncology portfolio addresses major unmet needs in treatment direction and oncology therapeutics
- Polyclonal Antibody stimulator (“PAS”) induces the immune system to neutralize Gastrin 17, a primary pathway in Pancreatic and Gastric Cancer.
- Substantial clinical data demonstrates extension of survival time.
- Affiliation with Cato Research – a world-class oncology CRO.
- Funding completion of Phase 3 trials targeting drug approvals by 2019.
- Micro-culture Kinetic (MiCK) assay that directly measures tumor cell apoptosis.
- Unique platform provides oncologists the ability to “personalize” chemotherapy selection across most cancer types.
- Targeting EU and U.S. launch in Breast and Ovarian Cancer by 2019.
- Unique platform that simultaneously measures expression and activation status of tumor cell signaling proteins that drive growth, proliferation, metastasis, and invasion, enabling the highly informed selection of targeted cancer therapies.
- Technology validated via extensive existing data sets and use by major Biopharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Pfizer, GSK, and others.
- Funding completion of Phase 3 trials targeting drug approvals by 2020.